Another Chinese manufacturer is riding on the popularity of the Apple iPad. Haleron announced they will be shipping their latest tablet PC product, the Haleron H97 in December 2010. It is referred to as iPad clone because the H97 is almost identical to the iPad in terms of physical construction but comes with Windows 7 as an operating system.
The Haleron H97 Tablet PC has the same 9.7-inch capacitive touchscreen display that the iPad has and its aesthetics closely resembles Apple’s product. The similarity ends there because Haleron has decided to forego Android OS and instead opted to use Microsoft’s Windows 7 OS like the bModo12 Cheap Windows 7 Tablet PC.
Inside this iPad clone is pure dynamo because it is powered by the powerful 2GHz Intel Z550 Dual Threading CPU with an Intel US15W chipset that has an embedded 3D and HD video accelerator! Add to this the 1GB RAM and 1MB of high-speed cache and you almost have a laptop’s computing power.
Haleron hopes to dispel the bad reputation that Chinese Android Tablet PC models have been getting. Most of them are cheap but suffers from mediocre performance. Here is the Haleron H97 Tablet PC’s full features list. It’s pretty impressive!
Haleron H97 Tablet PC Technical Specifications:
- 9.7″ LED backlit capacitive multi- touch touchscreen: IPS Colorful Super Thin Hard Screen, 1024×768 resolution, 4:3 ratio
- Windows 7 Home Premium OS
- Intel Z550 Dual Threading 2GHZ Processor
- Intel US15W Chipset, with support for 2D, 3D, HD (High Definition) video acceleration
- Intel Graphics with 3D Accelerator
- 1GB DDR2 Memory, 1MB Cache
- 16GB SSD High-speed Hard Disk
- 0.3MP high-imaging Camera (supports video chat)
- Wi-Fi: United States Chip Low-Power WIFI
- Ethernet from the LAN: 10M/1000M adaptive Ethernet card (optional)
- Built-in 3G (WCDMA, SCDMA, HSPDA) optional
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth 2.0 module
- Standard interface: 4 USB2.0 interface, microphone, stereo headset (3.5mm) jack / audio output
- Video Output:VGA / DVI / HDMI
- Stereo Sound System
- Power: 36W AC Adapter
- Lithium-polymer battery 4500MA
- Size and Weight: 242mm x189mm x 14.8mm; 708g
- Expansion card: TFT Memory Card
It’s pretty much like a clone of the iPad 3G. More info about the Haleron H97 Tablet PC iPad clone will be posted in a separate article. It will reveal the Haleron H97 release date and price.