Download SuperOneClick v1.5: a Free Universal Android Root Software App for Samsung Epic 4G, HTC Evo 4G, Galaxy S i9000
If you own an Android phone and would like to root it but cannot do so since you are intimidated by the complex rooting procedure, don’t fret. Try the all-new SuperOne Click app!
SuperOneClick is a new free software application that can root almost any Android OS device without the need for the Android SDK. It’s also very user-friendly that most novices can safely root an Android handset. It’s been tried and tested on Samsung Captivate running Android OS 2.2 Froyo.
This free app is very useful and if you want to learn how to use it, read more below this paragraph and see how easy it is to root, unroot and unlock your Android phones.
This tool is universal, it means SuperOneClick will work even on the newest models like the Droid Incredible, HTC Evo 4G, Motororola Droid 2 and Droid X. Even Samsung Galaxy S i9000 (aka Samsung Captivate in the US, from AT&T) and Samsung Epic 4G android phone can be rooted by this app.
Unfortunately, SuperOneClick is only compatible with Windows so use an WinTel machine to use this root tool. If you are eager to try it, please follow the following steps so you can root, unroot and get the unlock code for your droid phones:
- Download the SuperOneClick.zip file to your Windows desktop. get it free at http://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=8532790&postcount=1
- Extract the files from the .zip file into a new folder on your PC. Put it in your desktop.
- Connect your phone to your PC and turn on USB debugging.
- Settings>Applications>Development>USB Debugging
- Open the folder with the SuperOneClick contents and double click “SuperOneClick.exe”.
- Allow the process to run.
- SuperOneClick will root your phone automatically and once it is finished, you got a rooted Android phone!
This free tool is very easy to use and hopefully I helped you guys. Please send me words of thanks on Twitter @almarioalcaraz.