Apple might be suing-mad against Amazon’s AppStore but it is still open and operating. The court has not yet granted Apple’s request for temporary injunction against it. So before Amazon AppStore disappears online, better download this addictive boxing game for your new Android phones. The Super KO Boxing 2 is a free game from Glu Mobile, Inc. and you can get download it free (zero cost) on Amazon. Just search for “Super KO Boxing” and you’ll see download links which will take you to the right place.
Glu Mobile’s developers have created a top-notch boxing game that’s perfect for touch-based slugfest. If you fantasize yourself as the next Manny Pacquiao, then get this game ASAP. The comics-style 2D graphics of Super KO is beautifully executed and the animations are smooth. The cartoony visuals of this game is a delight to behold especially on mobile phones with large screens like Samsung Glaxy S II Android phone.
This free Android game requires quick reflexes and also takes a lot of practice. You will have to fight 15 different boxers in your quest to be a boxing champ. Each opponent has a different fighting style which you will need to analyze if you want to beat them. You will be subjected to brutal fast-paced punches that could knock you out if you rely solely on wildcard boxing style.
You will have to dodge, block and defend against your opponent’s assault! The game programming of the new Super KO Boxing 2 gives it an advanced A.I. programming so your virtual opponent also learns from your boxing style!
This game also supports OpenFeint so you can brag about your boxing prowess to other OpenFeint community members!
Key Features of Super KO Boxing Game App:
- Gorgeous 2-D art style and animations, with further artwork unlockable through completing achievements
- A memorable cast of 15 outrageous opponents across 3 different boxing circuits
- Customizable controls to suit your preferred style of play
- Over 65 unique achievements to earn while playing through the game
- Support for OpenFeint enabled–compare your high scores to the rest of the OpenFeint community with online leaderboard support
- In-game help guide to help you learn the controls and basics of gameplay
- Only 2MB in size
- Compatible with android OS 1.6 and higher