In our attempt to bring the most relevant and cheapest Cyber Monday 2010 deals, we found the best GPS devices or navigation systems. On Black Friday, we did the same in the article Cheapest GPS Devices – Lowest Walmart Black Friday Online Deals where the clear winner, based on low price alone, was the Bushnell BackTrack GPS Personal Locator (cost was only US$45).
This time, we’re providing a list of the best GPS devices on Kmart for our Cyber Monday 2010 Deals series. The criteria for judging these GPS devices are: value for money, user reviews and perceived functionality. Technical specs and features vary but once you get to know each navigation system, we’ll have to assume that whatever is the tag price of the product, you’ll prefer it more than any other brand or model.
- Garmin Nuvi 1490T 5″ Ultra-Thin GPS Navigation System with Bluetooth and Lifetime Traffic = $279.99
- Magellan RoadMate 5045 GPS Device = $219.99
- Tomtom XL 340M 4.3″ Portable GPS = $199.99
- Magellan Roadmate 2035 GPS Device = $159.99
- Refurbished Garmin Nuvi 765T 4.3″ GPS Navigation System = $149.99
- Garmin Forerunner 305 High Sensitivity Watch-Like GPS Receiver with Heart Rate Monitor = $129.99
- Magellan Roadmate 1424 4.3-Inch Ultra-Slim Touchscreen Navigation System = $129.99
- Garmin Nuvi 255W GPS Navigation System Bundle = $119.99
- Garmin Nuvi 1250T 3.5” Ultra-Thin GPS with City Navigator North America and Lifetime Traffic = $99.99
- Sylvania 4.3” GPS Navigation System with Touch Screen = $79.99
- Garmin Nuvi 255 3.5″ Refurbished Portable GPS Navigation System = $69.99
If in your evaluation, these GPS devices are not-so affordable, there are other models you can check out before finally deciding to buy one for yourself. Our recommendations are Insignia NS-NAV01 and RightWay RW550 PND, two lesser-known brands but highly functional nonetheless.