The Cyber Monday Kmart 2011 Sale is a good treat for shoppers who avoided the Black Friday craze in stores. Don’t bawl if you failed to grab one of the deals in stores at Kohl’s 2011 Black Friday Sale because Kmart got a lot of cheap offers online.
Those looking for hot deals in kitchen electronics, here is the chance to snatch one at the Cyber Monday Kmart Electronics Sale for home appliances. Buy low-priced cookware, food processors, blenders, hand mixers and more.
Kitchen Electronic Appliances at Kmart’s Cyber Monday Deals 2011:
- Sunbeam silver stand mixer – $49.99 ($79.99)
- Gordon Ramsay hand mixer – $19.99 ($24.99)
- Oster blender (12-speed) – $29.99 ($35.99-$39.99)
- Ninja blender – $99.99
- Mr. Coffee 4-cup programmable – $14.99 ($24.99)
- Mr. Coffee 12-cup programmable – $29.99 ($36.99)
- Oster electric skillet – $29.99 ($39.99)
- Presto 22″ jumbo electric grid – $29.99 ($39.99)
- George Foreman Champ grill – $14.99 ($17.99-$24.99)
- GranPappy Elite deep fryer – $19.99 ($34.99)
- Pop Lite popcorn popper – $14.99 ($24.99)
- NuWave oven – $99.99
The Kmart Cyber Monday 2011 ad for home appliances included both large, medium and small size kitchen appliances. This is just a partial list that was focused on the smaller kitchen gadgets.
If the Lowe’s 2011 Black Friday Deals for kitchen stuff included coffee makers and wine coolers, the Kmart store got more. In fact, their Cyber Monday deals included the following sale items: refrigerators, microwave oven, toaster, rice cooker, electric stove and more.