The Frys Black Friday 2011 Ads featured a lot of electronic gadgets such as laptops, desktop computers, printers and other PC peripherals. Fry’s Electronics store also featured digital cameras and camcorders, home theater systems, gaming consoles and video games.
On the video game section, there are Frys Black Friday 2011 deals for DVD or Blu-ray disc copies of video games for PC, Xbox 360, Wii, Nintendo DS and PS3 game systems.
Fry’s 2011 Black Friday Video Game Deals List:
- Battlefield 3 (Xbox 360/PS3/PC)
- Rage w/ Pre-Order Bonus Anarchy Edition (Xbox 360/PS3/PC)
- Call of Duty: Black Ops (Xbox 360/PS3)
- Gears of War 3 (Xbox 360)
- Need for Shift: The Run (Xbox 360/PS3/PC)
- FIFA Soccer 12 (PS3/Xbox 360)
- Madden NFL 12 (PS3/Xbox 360)
- Forza 4 (Xbox 360)
- StarCraft II: Wings of Libery (Mac/Windows PC)
- Dance Central for Kinect (Xbox 360)
- Dance Central 2 for Kinect (Xbox 360)
- Kinect Sports (Xbox 360)
- Portal 2 (Xbox 360/PS3)
- The Sims 3: Pets (Xbox 360/PS3)
- L.A. Noire (Xbox 360/PS3)
- Crysis 2 (Xbox 360/PS3/PC)
- Spiderman: Edge Time (Wii)
- Disney Universe (PS3/Xbox 360/PC)
- Transformers: Dark of the Moon (Wii)
- X-Men Destiny (Wii)
All of the above Fry’s Black Friday 2011 video game deals are priced $29.98 each. The Fry’s Electronics sale ads also posted video game deals below $20.
Frys Black Friday 2011 ads also featured Red Dead Redemption game for Xbox 360/PS3 ($39.96 each) and Transformers: Dark of the Moon for Nintendo DS portable gaming console ($9.98).