Every time you go offshore to catch some fish, don’t just guess! Bring with a portable sonar fish finder with you. The Koolatron FF01C Portable Sonar Fish Finder would come in handy and helps locate fish a bit easier. This portable sonar fish finder by Koolatron can indicates the depth of the water and the location of the fish.
Koolatron FF01C Portable Sonar Fish Finder has three basic components interconnected through a 20-feet cable: sonar module, float and hand-held read out. This portable sonar fish finder is tough, compact and waterproof. Below are more features of the FF01C hand-held sonar fish finder by Koolatroon.
List of Koolatron FF01C Portable Sonar Fish Finder Features:
- Tells you where the fish are with sonar technology
- Just throw the float mounted sonar into the water and watch the display for fish as well as the depth of water
- Go fishing from anywhere, boat, shore, dock, or bridge
- Small enough to fit in the palm of your hand and extremely easy to use
- Depth reading from 2.5 to 80 feet deep
- One touch control for extreme east of use
- Reads though fiber glass hulls and ice
- Bottom contour displays presence of weeds and grass
- Power save mode
- Easy to read LCD with backlight
- Fish alarm
- Adjustable float mounted sonar with 20 feet of cable
Koolatron FF01C Portable Sonar Fish Finder price and specifications will be provided in a separate article. Also stay tuned for a detailed review of this Portable Sonar Fish Finder by Koolatron.