Neat Receipts NR-030108 Mobile Scanner with NeatWorks Version 4.0 Digital Filing System‘s great features were introduced in an earlier post on this site. The previous article also provided some info about Neat Receipts Mobile Scanner with NeatWorks 4.0 Digital Filing System’s price and details of a cheap deal. Now, let us learn this piece of portable high-tech gadget. Provided here are specs of Neat Receipts NR-030108 Mobile Scanner and its NeatWorks 4.0 digital filing system software.
Neat Receipts NR-030108 Mobile Scanner List of Specifications:
- Portable color/grayscale/B&W CIS
- USB powered, no external power supply needed
- Maximum Resolution: 600 dpi
- Speed: approximately 3-4 receipts per minute
- Scan area: 1” x 1″ x 14”
- Dimensions: (W) 10.8” x (D) 1.6” x (H) 1.3”
- Weight: 10.6 oz
NeatWorks Version 4.0 Digital Filing System Software Specifications List:
- NeatWorks Version 4.0
- Data can be sent to .XLS (Microsoft Excel), .RTF (Word), Outlook, .OFX, .QIF (Quicken), .TXF (TurboTax), .IIF (QuickBooks), . CSV, HTML, and Plaxo
- Images can be saved in JPEG, PDF, and other popular formats
- Read U.S. and Canadian receipts and business cards
- Database can scale to approximately 1.5 million receipts
Before you can actually use the NR-030108 Neat Receipts Mobile Scanner with NeatWorks 4.0 Digital Filing System, you must have a desktop computer or laptop to hook it up to and install the scanning software.