The Transcend 13-in-1 USB Card Reader TS-RDP8 is a compact and easy to carry computer hardware peripheral device. If you’re desktop laptop or notebook computer does not have a built-in multimedia card reader, the Transcend RDP8 USB Card Reader (TS-RDP8) can come in handy. The Transcend RDP8 is a USB Multi-Card Reader. It is also called Transcend RDP8 All-in-One Card Reader because it is compatible with 13 storage media cards, memory sticks, memory chips and more.
The Transcend RDP8 USB Card Reader’s price depends on the model color. The classic Transcend 13-in-1 USB Card Reader TS-RDP8K (Black) and TS-RDP8W (White) costs US $14.30 each. The neon colored Transcend 13-in-1 USB Card Reader TS-RDP8A (Light Blue) and TS-RDP8R (Light Pink) are a bit more expensive at US $16.30 each.
Transcend 13-in-1 USB Card Reader TS-RDP8 Specifications List:
- Compatible with the following cards without the need for an adapter
- CompactFlash (CF) Type I/II, Microdrive, Secure Digital (SD), miniSD
- miniSDHC, microSDHC, microSD/ TransFlash, MultiMediaCard (MMC)
- MMCplus, RS-MMC, MMCmobile, Memory Stick (MS), Memory Stick PRO
- Memory Stick Duo, Memory Stick PRO Duo, Memory Stick Micro (M2)
- Operating Voltage: 5V DC from USB port (2.7V~3.6V)
- Operating Temperature: -25°C (-13°F) to 85°C (185°F)
- Durability: 10,000 insertion/removal cycles
- Certification: CE, FCC, BSMI
- Weight: 36 grams
- Warranty: 2 years
- Size (L x W x H): 3″ x 1.8″ x 0.6″
Most Transcend RDP8 USB Card Reader reviews were positive. So we got hold of our own Transcend 13-in-1 USB Card Reader TS-RDP8 to read our Transcend Premium TS32GSDHC6 Class 6 32GB SDHC Card that we used for the Canon FS200 HD Digital Video Camcorder.