This website has already featured some subwoofers and home theater systems. Now, here is another speaker system with a unique design – the Razer Mako 2.1 Speaker System. This Mako 2.1 sound system by Razer looks like an inverted bowl. This speaker looks cool and fashionable. Here is to give you more information on Razer Mako 2.1 speaker system.
Razer Mako 2.1 Speaker System great features are the following:
- OmniDirectional Expanded Soundstage with THX Technologies
- Downward-firing design of the THX Ground Plane and THX Slot Speaker technologies eliminates distortion caused by the ‘desk-bounce’ phenomenon encountered with normal speaker systems, to create a rich, omnidirectional soundstage
- High-end ClassHD digital amplifier technologies intelligently manages the amplifier power to achieve greater power efficiency, lower distortion levels, and markedly better sound quality
- Bi-amplified 50W satellites with DSP control deliver exceptional audio quality comparable to recording studio standards
Razer Mako 2.1 Multimedia Speaker System Requirements:
- Audio output via standard stereo 3.5 mm minijack
- Optional audio connection via RCA jacks
For a comparison, check out other sound systems written on this site:
Philips HTS3544 Home Theater System
Soundmatters MainStage HD HiFi Theatre Console
Klipsch RF 25 Stereo Speakers
Philips Entertainment System with iPod Dock and Wireless Subwoofer
Which is better? Razer Mako 2.1 Speaker System or the other speakers linked above? The technical specifications and review of Razer Mako 2.1 Speaker System will be given in a separate post. Razer Mako 2.1 Speaker System price ranges at $250 – $400 except shipping.