With the Philips HTS3544 aka Philips 1000 Watt 5.1 Home Theater System, the sound of the drums are rolling and we can hear it audibly. Well of course, that’s just a figure of speech on what you’ll experience with Philips HTS3544 or Philips 1000-Watt 5.1 Home Theater System. A whopping power is packed in this 7-piece home theater system and a treat for all music and video lovers. What? The 5.1 Dolby surround sound system ain’t enough yet? You must be joking. Ok, we’ll give you the Philips HTS3544 / Philips 1000-Watt 5.1 Home Theater System features and specs and let’s see who won’t be impressed with this cheap entertainment package:
- 1000-watt home theater system with Dolby 5.1 Surround Sound
- Progressive scan player compatible with DVD, DivX, CD, Mp3, WMA, and Picture CD formats
- Signal to noise ratio: 65 dB
- HDMI, S-Video, component, and composite video outputs
- Integrated dock connects and charges iPod and GoGear devices (so this is also one of the many cheap iPod Docks, like the Cyber Acoustics 2.1 iPod Speaker System and Philips BTM630/37 iPod Dock, huh?)
- D/A converter: 24 bit, 192 kHz
- USB connect to play music or picture files
- Output power (RMS): 4 x 125W; 2 x 250W
- Frequency response: 180-14000 Hz
Bring all your favorite audio and video media using Philips HTS3544 1000-Watt 5.1 Home Theater System to life with 1080i HDMI high definition. Philips HTS3544 1000-Watt 5.1 Home Theater System boasts Video upconversion, DTS, Dolby Digital and Pro Logic II surround sound and 12-bit/108MHz video processing provide crystal clear audio and sharp, natural images.
Our Philips HTS3544 / Philips 1000-Watt 5.1 Home Theater System Review: Considering the price of this 6-piece (7 if you will include the player) speaker cum iPod Dock, which is sold on woot (refurbished, $99.99), Amazon (new, $149.99) we’d say, get it while it’s hot. Check with the seller other deals (fees, bundled items) associated with your purchase. We would like to suggest you buy new Philips HTS3544 1000-Watt 5.1 Home Theater System units, not the used ones. We’ve had some very terrible experiences buying used items in the past. Refurbished Philips HTS3544 1000-Watt 5.1 Home Theater System units are ok. These are two different things, FYI. A used item may not be in good shape unlike refurbished ones which were re-conditioned to good-as-new state.