The Turtle Beach Ear Force DX11 Gaming Headset was specifically designed for Microsoft’s Xbox 360 Gaming Console and also works with PC. This is a nice option for those who don’t like the Razer Carcharias Gaming Headset with Noise-Cancelling Microphone.
The DX11 model was already discontinued by Turtle Beach and was replaced by Ear Force DX12. However, the DX11 is still pretty decent.
Turtle Beach Ear Force DX11 Gaming Headset Features List:
- Crystal-clear communications
- Audio and chat over Xbox Live
- Includes Ear Force DSS digital audio processor for Dolby 7.1-channel surround sound
- Allows you to efficiently communicate with online players without being distracted from the game
- 3.5mm audio out and mic connectors
- Adjustable headband and padded ear cushions
- Lead-free components (RoHS compliant)
- USB interface
Buying 1 Turtle Beach Ear Force DX11 Gaming Headset with Xbox LIVE Chat and Dolby 7.1-CH Surround Sound as a brand new item would cost $99.99 and above depending on the retailer. It’s a bit more expensive than the Razer Carcharias Expert Gaming Headset for it’s digital surround sound feature.
For a cheaper price, check out factory or seller refurbished ones that are priced lower. It can be purchased for as low as $69.99.
Turtle Beach Ear Force DX11 Gaming Headset comes with Ear Force DSS Digital Audio Processor, Xbox LIVE Talkback Cable, USB Cable, Digital Optical Cable, 3.5mm Audio Cable, 3.5mm Female to RCA Male/Female Cable and User Guide.