The Lexmark Interpret S405 Wireless Multifunction Printer is a photo printer that also functions as a copier, scanner and fax machine. Like the HP Photosmart Premium C309g All-in-One Printer, the S405 has a built-in WiFi connectivity (802.11 b/g certified).
Lexmark Interpret S405 Wireless 4-in-1 Printer Specifications:
- 4-color thermal inkjet technology
- 33ppm black & white, 30ppm color printing
- 2400x1200dpi black & white, 4800x1200dpi color print resolution
- PictBridge direct printing from memory cards: Memory Stick/Pro, SD, MMC and xD
- USB 2.0 port with PictBridge certification
- 35 page automatic document feeder
- 2-line backlit LCD gray scale display
- Vizix ink, razor sharp images and highlighter-resistant mono text
- Individual color ink cartridges, change only the one you need
- 25% – 400% copying; 25ppm mono, 21 color
- CIS scanning; 1200x2400dpi with 48 bit color depth
- Flatbed scanner with automatic document feed
- 8.5×17″ max. copy size (8.5×14″ originals)
- 33.6Kbps max. fax transmission speed, Super G3 compatibility
- 100 sheet input tray
The Lexmark Interpret S405 Wireless Multifunction Printer sells for $89.99 discounted price (
$129.99). The Epson NX420 AIO Inkjet Printer is more expensive by $10 because it has 802.11n WiFi range.
At 1saleaday.com/wireless, a refurbished Lexmark Interpret S405 WiFi AIO Printer sells for $49.99 only. Unlike the Lexmark Genesis First All-In-One Printer with Upright Design, the S405 has the typical horizontal orientation.