Don’t you know that you can download Google maps for your mobile phones for free? If you download Google maps to your cell phones, you can do the following: 1) determine your current location with or without GPS; 2) Get driving and transit directions; and 3) Get phone numbers and addresses for local businesses. An explanation of the downloadable Google maps is best explained below:
Also, Google Latitude, a GPS-based Google tracker, is one great application for your cell phone. The main difference between Google latitude and the downloadable Google maps is that the former needs a GPS-enabled cell phone to work while the latter does not need GPS (according to documentation). Google Latitude also pinpoints your Google Latitude Longitude coordinates for more accurate results.
Download Google maps now and gain access to the following features:
* My Location. See your location on a map, even if you don’t have GPS.
* Traffic. Real-time traffic helps you find the fastest route.
* Business listings. Search for any business or category of interest.
* Driving directions. Thanks to My Location, you don’t even have to enter your starting point.
* Transit & walking directions. Get routes and schedules to travel via subway, bus, or on foot.
* Street View. View street-level imagery of businesses and turns in directions.
* Enterprise. BlackBerry administrators can deploy Maps for BlackBerry Enterprise Server.