The Ion Audio USB Turntable can be used to convert your old LP records to MP3. In essence, Ion Audio USB Turntable can digitize old music of the 60s and 70 to the new format. If you know some good music softwares, you can use the converted MP3 music file and turn them into a modern-day hiphop music. Cool right? What’s more important is Ion Audio USB Turntable is on sale today for only $49.99, a cheap price to pay to restore and save those old LP music into digital format. Totally not a bad deal.
Other nice features of Ion Audio USB Turntable will impress any music lover/mixer/whatever:
- An innovative turntable with USB connection enabling the transfer of music from records to computer
- Play records on your home stereo like Philips Entertainment System with iPod Dock and Wireless Subwoofer
- Plug and Play USB connection: no drivers needed!
- Turn your records into MP3s
- Listen to your music on your computer, record it to CD, or transfer it to your iPod or MP3 players
- Connects with ease to your home stereo with a switchable-level output
- Connects to stereo, even if there is no phono input – no preamp required!
- Exclusive software suite gives you a powerful set of tools that make transferring your music easy
- EZ Vinyl Converter is the best way to record and convert vinyl directly to your iTunes music library
- PC users can download a Free version of EZ Vinyl Converter with Gracenote® MusicID technology which automatically adds album, artist, and song information for you
- Audacity software enables you to edit and clean your recorded tracks
- 33 1/3 and 45 RPM settings
- Records 78 RPM albums using included software
- Adjustable anti-skate control for increased stereo balancing
- Switchable-level RCA output
- 1/8”-stereo line input digitize music from cassettes or other sources
- Belt Driven with Belt Pre-Installed
Ion Audio USB Turntable Review: If you love old music in LPs, get one like this. You’ll be able to restore those music files in a jiffy using USB and even modernize its tune (if you want). Best of all, Ion Audio USB Turntable is cheap and has a very good design. The casing looks sturdy and truly of of the best products we’ve seen for digitizing music. After the music conversion, you can immediately play the converted music files on SanDisk Sansa Fuze 4GB MP3 Player and everything’s perfectly fine. You can do this over and over again until you’ve saved all your good ol’ music. You can even upload them to music sites for others to download, play and ultimately, appreciate.