If you have read our Toshiba Mini NB305-410 Netbook Review, you should know by now that we have given this cheap netbook a two thumbs up. This cheap netbook model by Toshiba is something we can recommend to every looking for cheaper alternatives to more pricey brands of netbooks or Tablet PC’s such as Dell Alienware M11x netbook (designed for gaming) or HP Slate Tablet PC. These models though have their own stunning features but the Toshiba Mini NB305-410 netbooks specs and features are equally impressive in our opinion. The LED monitor (LED-backlit screen) of Toshiba Mini NB305-410 is perhaps the netbook’s best marketing pitch. We can’t ignore of course the speed of its processor and long battery life. How does 11 hours of battery capacity sound?
Here are the good features and technical specifications of the Toshiba Mini NB305-410 netbook:
- 10.1-inch diagonal widescreen TruBrite backlit LED-backlit display (WSVGA); 16:9 screen ratio with 1024×600 resolution powered by Intel Graphics Media Accelerator GMA3150
- Windows 7 Starter operating system
- Intel Atom N450 processor
- 1GB DDR2 800MHz RAM, upgradeable to 2GB
- Up to 250GB HDD
- 802.11b/g/n wireless and 10/100 Ethernet
- Bluetooth V2.1 + EDR (available on select models)
- TOSHIBA Hard Drive Impact Sensor
- Toshiba Bulletin Board
- Toshiba ReelTime
- Toshiba PC Health Monitor
- Weight: 2.6 lbs.
- 6-cell battery rated for up to 11 hours! (That’s a day’s work already)
- One USB port with Sleep-and-Charge4and two USB 2.0 ports
- Memory Card Reader Slot
- Built-in Webcam, speaker and microphone
- One-year international limited warranty, service and support
We can also recommend you check out another cheap Tablet PC we have featured in this site if you love bargains and cheap deals, the Freescale SmartBook Tablet PC (price: as low as $199). Lastly, there are several low-cost netbooks and Tablet PC models we have written about over the past month so please browse our other articles to give you some insights on their respective strengths and limitations.