Lenovo B560-433028U Intel Dual-Core Laptop is a great notebook PC for everyday computing needs. It has Intel’s 2.3GHz two-core processor plus Intel’s HD graphics media accelerator so it’s nice for watching videos online and gaming.
Lenovo B560-433028U Laptop Computer Technical Specifications:
- 15.6″ LED high-definition display; 1366x768p resolution; 16:9 aspect ratio
- Intel Pentium P6200 (2.13GHz) Dual-Core Processor
- Intel GMA HD
- 2GB DDR3 memory (expandable to 8GB)
- 320GB (5400rpm) hard drive
- Multiformat DVD±RW with Dual-Layer Support Optical Drive
- 10/100/1000Mbps Network
- Wireless 802.11b/g/n (Wi-Fi)
- 4-in-1 Card Reader (SD, SD Pro, MMC, MS Pro)
- 6-Cell Lithium-Ion Battery
- Realtek ALC269 Sound Card
- 0.3MP Webcam
- Integrated Microphone
- Full-Size Keyboard and Touchpad
- I/O Ports: 3 USB 2.0, 1 eSATA, 1 VGA, 1 RJ-45, 1 Mic-in, 1 Headphone-out
- 65W AC Adapter; 6-Cell 48WHr Lithium-Ion Battery
- Measures 14.8″(W) x 1.3″(H) x 10″(D)
- Weighs 4.9 lbs
- Genuine Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit Operating System
Like the System76 Lemur UltraThin 13.3-inch Ubuntu Notebook, the 15.6-inch Lenovo B560-433028U Notebook PC features a Kensington MicroSaver lock slot and even accepts 3rd party security lock devices.
It also got a power-on password feature but does not have a bio-protection scanner unlike the Acer TravelMate 6292-6B2G25Mn Notebook. Some Lenovo netbooks such as the S10-2 got a biometric eye-scanner but there is no info if the B560-433028U model got the same feature.