If you need a smoke alarm for home use or for your offices, DuPont Self-Charging Smoke Alarm is a cheap self-charging smoke alarm that is very useful and reliable. Its price is $only 7.99 a piece and if you need to secure your houses, buy one or a pack of 3 of DuPont Self-Charging Smoke Alarm to safeguard your place from possible fire. It’s always better to think about safety first in every establishment, you know.
Here are the DuPont Self-Charging Smoke Alarm features you might be interested in. Unlike the iPhone which needs the Energizer Energi To Go iPod/iPhone Battery Charger, this gadget doesn’t need one like that. Find out more below:
- Unique AngelEye technology featuring an internal self-charging power pack
- No batteries are required because it runs and charges off the electricity of your home
- Installation is simple
- Screw it into a ceiling light socket
- Light bulb screws into the smoke alarm to have a light source and smoke alarm in one
- Great for highest risk areas in your home such as laundry rooms, basements, furnace rooms and storage areas
- Not to be used in table lamps, floor standing lamps or ceiling fans
- Easy testing by flipping the light switch
- The only smoke alarm approved for use in garages where temperatures may fall to 5 degrees Fahrenheit
- Audible warning is given when the power pack charge is low
- Turn on the light to re-charge the battery pack
- Designed to operate for 30 days without additional electrical power, when fully charged
- Dimensions: 3”H x 5”L x 3”W
DuPont Self-Charging Smoke Alarm Review: For the security it can provide you (fire prevention, that is), this self-charging smoke alarm is really a significant tool you might want to have to protect your properties and lives. Don’t just forget to post “NO SMOKING” signs because smoke alarms are triggered even with the slightest smoke around. As a word of advice: post warning signs at least 10 meters away from where you’ll install the DuPont Self-Charging Smoke Alarm system. You don’t want to trip the alarm and suffer a false detection. Should that happen, relax and reset the alarm. By the way, feature-wise, this gadget is handy, cheap and probably one of the most important security tools you can ever have. The best thing is you don’t have to worry about batteries and battery chargers. And for us, that is what a good deal really means.