Thermor Bios home weather station provides the wireless technology for personal weather monitoring. The weather sensors of Thermor Bios are mounted outside the house and can transmit measurements to indoor receivers/displays within 200 feet radius. Previous articles on this site discussed the price, features and specifications of Thermor Home Weather Station (both Thermor BW990 Television/PC Interface and Thermor BW953 Home Monitor). Now, let us learn on what specific measurements can it provide.
The Thermor Home Weather Station can monitor 10 key weather conditions. Whether it be the Thermor BW990 Television/PC Interface or the Thermor BW953 Home Monitor, both provide the following weather information.
Here is a photo gallery of the Thermor Home Weather Station thermometer, wind sensor and rain sensor.
Thermor Bios Home Weather Station Measurements:
• Wind Speed and direction
• Wind Chill ºC and ºF (max/min)
• Forecasts the next 12 hours based on trends
• Rainfall (cm/in)
• Date, Time and alarm
• Barometric Pressure in mb/in (max/min)
• Barometric Trend over the last 24 hours
• Temperature alarm
• Indoor and Outdoor Temperature ºC and ºF (max/min)
• Indoor Relative Humidity
• Monthly and Annual Rainfall (PC monitor only)
• Wind Gusts (PC Monitor only)
• Wireless Signal Strength (Indoor Monitor only)
The review of Thermor BW990 and Thermor BW953 home weather stations will be given separately in future posts.