The iRobot Scooba Floor Washing Robot 385 Model is an award-winning cleaning device that eliminates up to 98% bacteria commonly seen inside the house if used as directed. It cleans sealed hardwood, tile and linoleum floors.
iRobot Scooba 385 Floor Washing Robot Features:
- Simple operation: fill tank, press the Clean button, empty tank when finished
- Ideal for washing larger hard floor areas – One tank washes up to 430 square feet before it requires filling
- Cleans beneath cabinet edges, tables, chairs and other hard-to-reach places
- Only uses cleaning solution (tap water, water and vinegar or new Scooba Hard Floor Cleaner, Natural Enzyme Formula) to wash floors
- Automatically detects carpet edges and will turn away
- Autonomous cleaning pattern covers each area of floor multiple times to ensure total floor coverage
- Cliff Sensing technology allows Scooba to avoid stairs and ledges
- Includes 1 Virtual Wall to mark off-limit areas (requires 2D batteries)
- 14.4V Ni-MH 4100mAh Rechargeable Battery
- Dimensions: 15″ (diameter) x 3.5″ (H)
- Weight: 8.4oz (with battery)
No need to use the Dyson DC14 All Floors Vacuum or any other vacuum cleaner to lift up dirt, hair or crumbs from the floor because the iRobot Scooba 385 Floor Washing Robot automatically preps it before washing.
But if the floor is really filthy, let the iRobot Roomba 415 Robotic Vacuum Cleaner go through on it first to save the iRobot Scooba 385 from too much work.