The Euro-Pro Stainless Steel Convection Oven Model #TO36 is a 1400-Watt oven that can cook food up to a temperature of 450° F. It has enough space to cook a pizza with 12-inch diameter. In fact, in can fit a 9×11 inch baking pan. By the way, you might also want to have the Orka Silicone 17″ Oven Mitts that can withstand heat up to 480° F.
Euro-Pro TO36 Convection Oven Features and Specs List:
- Stainless Steel finish
- Measures 17.5″ L x 10″ H x 14.5″ D
- 39″ power cord
- Weighs 15lbs
- Voltage: 120V, 60Hz
- Air convection cooking uses a fan to circulate heat throughout the oven resulting in faster cooking and more even baking
- Settings include keep warm, convection bake, convection broil and toast
- 60 minute Auto-Off Timer and Stay-On function
- Front-load removable crumb tray
- Power light
- Cool touch handle and feet
Buying 1 Euro-Pro TO36 Stainless Steel Convection Oven, 1400 Watts, 450° F, Auto-Off / Stay-On costs $69.99 with FREE shipping at HomeDepot. At SellOut.Woot, it is on sale for only $45 with 1-year manufacturer warranty (shipping cost included).
You might also need cold storage place like the Frigidaire 18.2 Cu. Ft. Top Mount Refrigerator to preserve food before and after cooking.