The Philips Upconverting DVD Player With DIVX and HDMI (code: Philips DVP3962) is sold under $20 today on woot.com (refurbished item though). So for those who are interested with Philips DVP3962 (Philips Upconverting DVD Player With DIVX and HDMI), check it out. New items are sold on Walmart for $42. Whichever you choose, (new or refurbished), here’s what you’ll get for the price mentioned above.
Philips Upconverting DVD Player With DIVX and HDMI aka Philips DVP3962 Features:
- DivX Ultra Certified for enhanced playback of DivX videos
- Plays DivX, MP3, WMA and JPEG digital camera photos
- Plays CD, (S)VCD, DVD, DVD+R/RW, DVD-R/RW
- DVD playback with 1080i HDMI upconversion
- 192kHz/24 bit audio DAC enhances analogue sound input
- 12-bit/108MHz video processing for sharp, natural images
- EasyLink controls all EasyLink products with a single remote
- HDMI digital output for easy connection with only one cable
- Progressive Scan component video for optimized image quality
- High definition JPEG playback for images in true resolution
This product featured here today also come with a remote control unit for the convenience of users. Check out the Philips Upconverting DVD Player With DIVX and HDMI now and find out more if the specifications given below satisfy your need for a DVD player. The Philips DVP3962, by the way, is powered by Dolby Digital and the sound has been tested fantastic by previous users.
Some technical specs of Philips Upconverting DVD Player With DIVX and HDMI or Philips DVP3962 are as follows (note: partial specifications only):
- Signal to noise ratio: > 90 dB
- D/A converter: 24 bit, 192 kHz
- Frequency response: 30-20000 Hz
- Distortion and Noise (1kHz): > 65 dB
- Dynamic Range (1kHz): > 80 dB
- Crosstalk (1kHz): > 70 dB
Before buying though, we would like to suggest that you read more Philips Upconverting DVD Player With DIVX and HDMI (Philips DVP3962) reviews online to get more insights on this product and problems encountered by some users/buyers.