The Vivitar 8 MegaPixel Digital Camera Binoculars with LCD Screen (Model #CV-1225V) features 12x magnifications and a 25mm objective lens diameter. It can be useful especially when the subject under surveillance must be photographed or recorded on video covertly.
Vivitar CV-1225V Binocular Digicam is also ideal for Theater, Concerts, Bird Watching, and Sporting Events. This is great for sports photographers who can’t get that close to the players.
Vivitar CV-1225V Binocular DigiCam Specs and Features List:
- Record what’s seen through the binoculars
- Uses SD memory card up to 16GB
- 12x magnification
- 8MP digital camera built-in
- 1.44″ TFT LCD display
- 25mm objective lens diameter
- 3.0 meter minimum focus distance
- 303 foot field-of-view at 1000 yards
- 58-70mm interpupillary adjustment with center focus wheel
- Battery and SD card indicator on screen
- Roof prisms
- Coated lenses
- Optional auto power off after 3 minutes idle time
- Preview mode
- Continuous shot mode, 3 shots at one time
- Playback mode with photo deletion option
- Light exposure and white balance
- Picture quality and sizes modes
- 2 optical frequency settings: 60HZ for USA, 50HZ for Europe
The best thing about the Vivitar CV-1225V 8MP Binocular Digital Camera is that it’s compatible both Mac OS X and Windows operating systems.
Like the Panasonic 14.1MP Digital Camera DMC-ZS10, it requires an SD card. The only down side to the Vivitar CV-1225V Digital Camera Binoculars is that it uses 2 AA batteries and not a rechargeable Lithium ion battery.