After providing TomTom XL 325S 4.3″ Widescreen GPS price and features, here are more info about this TomTom GPS navigator with Text to Speech feature. Provided here are the technical specs of TomTom XL 325S GPS. Also given below is a comparison of the TomTom XL 325S GPS to its fellow 4.3″ GPS devices of other brands.
List of TomTom XL 325S 4.3″ Widescreen GPS with Text-to-Speech Specs:
• Favorites menu – enables 1-touch navigation to your favorite destinations
• Day and night views – you can set your screen’s color and contrast for optimal viewing
• High-sensitivity GPS chipset – provides precise location
• Voice selections – choose existing voices in English or other languages; download new ones
• 30MB internal memory available — for additional voices, POIs and color schemes
• Country-specific travel information – find out about local customs, traffic regulations, national holidays and more
• USB port – connect the provided USB cable to your PC to charge your GPS and download software and map updates
• Internal Lithium-ion rechargeable battery – provides up to 3 hours when not plugged in
• Traffic-ready – connect optional RDS-TMC traffic receiver (sold separately) to provide up-to-date traffic advisories
• Measures approx. 4.7″W x 3.2″H x 0.9″Deep
• Weighs approx. 6.4 oz.
• Model #: XL 325S
TomTom XL 325S GPS Minimum System Requirements:
• Operating System: Windows XP, 2000 or Vista; Mac OS X 10.3.9 or higher
• Processor: 500MHz
• Memory: 128MB RAM
• Hard Drive Space: 30MB free
• Internet Connection: Broadband DSL/Cable/LAN for downloading software updates, maps or services
TomTom XL 325S GPS Device competes with other 4.3″ widescreen GPS navigators. We may compare the TomTom XL 325S GPS to two other 4.3-inch GPS devices featured on this site: Omnitech 16878 US is Omnitech 4.3” Portable GPS With Text to Speech and Garmin Nuvi 255W 4.3-Inch Portable GPS Navigator.