Do you need a docking charger for your Xbox 360 controller? If yes, you might want to have an InCharge for Xbox 360 Inductive Charging System with 2 Rechargeable Batteries that is auctioned today. It is actually called TeknoCreations ICX360500 InCharge Docking Charger for Xbox 360. This ICX360500 by TeknoCreations can charge up to 2 Xbox 360 controllers via inductive charging. More info about its price, features and specs are available below.
Specs and Features of TeknoCreations ICX360500 InCharge Docking Charger for Xbox 360:
• Inductive charging uses no contacts, it won’t get dirty, or tarnish
• No need to remove the battery packs or plug your controller in, just set the controller in the charging base
• Charges in about 5 to 6.5 hours for 25 hours of play time
• Includes two Lithium Polymer battery packs for xBox 360 controllers
• 50% lighter than AA batteries and other charging solutions
• After 4 hours of game play, it only takes 1.5 hours to fully recharge the batteries
• Easy to read LED Charge Indicator lights tell you the battery status
• Green LED indicates charging
• Blinking Green indicates that unit is fully charged
• 6 foot power cable with a wall mount AC adaptor
• Battery cover has the same look and feel as the original white xBox 360
On eBay, a brand new InCharge for Xbox 360 Inductive Charging System with 2 Rechargeable Batteries costs $36.50 with free shipping. Today, we may have 1 TeknoCreations ICX360500 InCharge Docking Charger for Xbox 360 with 2 Rechargeable Batteries for a lower price of $14.99 plus $5 shipping.