The Energizer Energi To Go battery charger is an iPod Dock charger. But hey, Energizer Energi To Go Battery Charger also works with iPhone 3G and iPod Touch. It’s one very convenient tool to use when the AC goes out. Energizer Energi To Go is a good spare battery charger especially in places when power supply goes down. Not only does it provide extra battery power for iPod, iPod Touch and iPhone. Energizer Energi To Go battery charger is a nifty gadget that you can bring when camping or hiking.
Charge your iPod or iPhone anywhere – in school, in office, in the mountains or anywhere you want (except wet environments of course) – using Energizer Energi To Go battery charger. Price of this item is only $24.50 on Amazon at the moment.
You can use two AA Lithium batteries or NiMH rechargeable batteries to power up your gadgets using this” iPod Dock charger”, so to speak.
But what are the Energizer Energi To Go Battery Charger user reviews in the past? One Energizer Energi To Go Battery Charger user review that’s really interesting is from an Amazon Buyer named Patrick Sullivan. And I quote
Firstly, let me say that along with this I also own the [[ASIN:B0007XCT18
Maxell iPod Backup Battery Pack]] and the Turbo Charge iTurbo Portable Reusable iPod Charger – IP140 for my 30GB generation 5 iPod Video.
I will be flying from Ohio to Australia in the next month and I would like to be able to watch the movies, television shows and listen to my music and audiobooks on my ipod instead of being constrained by whatever in-flight entertainment provided. With that said, let’s take a look at the Energizer Energi To Go Portable iPod Charger:
- Both CHARGES and EXTENDS battery life.
- Comes with 2 ENERGIZER e2 LITHIUM BATTERIES
- Folds up for packing
- Designed for G5 iPod video and nano devices but works with any G5 or G6 ipod (have not tested earlier models)
- Adjustable for iPod Nanos and Videos
- Made of plastic and has a delicate feel to it, extended use or rough traveling might break device and for $30, that would be unfortunate
- Batteries have to pretty much be forced into compartment, makes me nervous due to the plastic mentioned above.
- Docking system might not work with iPod cases, it didn’t with my Belkin F8Z115-BLK Clear Acrylic and Brushed-Metal Case (Black)
- Durability: 2/5
- Functionality: 5/5
- Portability: 5/5
- Overall: 4/5
On the other hand, other users or buyers found Energizer Energi To Go Battery Charger very useful (so do we) giving it a high review rating.
The Energizer Energi To Go Battery Charger dimensions are only 6 x 5 x 4 inches and weighs only 6.7 ounces. With this in mind, it’s small, compact (fits in your pockets) and fragile (with a plastic body). If you are interested in this battery charger, just be careful in handling it. Store it in a cool, dry, safe place to increase its service lifespan. Plastics become brittle over time and may become damaged if high pressure is exerted on them. Just a tip.