It was my neighbor who introduced me to the game “Plants vs. Zombies” – an addictive game if you love some soft action and puzzles. Plants vs Zombies is a relatively new video game that you can play on iPhone, iPod Touch, Mac OS X and the Web. It requires iPhone OS 2.2.1 or later. To play Plants vs Zombies on Mac OS X, the minimum system requirements for your Mac are: OS version 10.4.11 or later, a 1.66GHz Intel Core Duo processor and at least 512MB of RAM. You can play the game on the web anytime for as long as you have an internet connection and a browser like Internet Explorer 8 or Firefox 3.6 with the latest Adobe Flash Player (10.0.45.2 is the newest version update) installed.
What are the things you can do in Plants vs. Zombies? Here are a few of the good stuff:
- Battle 26 types of zombies including pole-vaulters, snorkelers and “Zomboni” drivers
- Play five game modes: Adventure, Mini-Games, Puzzle, Survival, plus the stress-free Zen Garden
- Conquer all 50 levels of Adventure mode – through day, night and fog, in a swimming pool and on the rooftop
- Earn 49 powerful perennials and collect coins to buy a pet snail, power-ups and more!
You can download the free version of Plants vs. Zombies in your PC (demo) or buy the game for $2.99. You’ll also need an internet connection to register the download for PC as well as the backup CD-ROM versions. You can play Plants vs. Zombies on a PC if your unit will meet the minimum system requirements:
- Operating System: Windows 2000/XP/Vista (Windows 7 might not be able to run Plants vs. Zombies, see also PC or Video Games Compatible Under Windows 7 Home Premium, Professional and Ultimate for some of the games you can play under this OS)
- Memory: At least 512MB RAM
- Processor: 1.2Ghz or better
- Direct X version: 8 or higher
Plants vs. Zombies is also available in 5 languages: English, French, Deutsch, Italian and Spanish.