The Samsung WB210 Digital Camera is a 14-megapixel compact camera that’s a year older than the Samsung TL110 14.2MP Ultra Slim Digital Camera. It was first seen at the International CES 2011 event then was officially released in February 2011.
The Samsung WB210 14MP Digital Camera boasted its Schneider-KREUZNACH 21mm Super Wide Shot Mode Lens that is capable up to 12x Optical Zoom. That’s a larger zoom power than the 10x optical zoom in the Nikon Coolpix S6200 16MP Digital Camera.
Samsung WB210 14-Megapixel Digital Camera Features:
- Just point and it shoots: 21mm super wide shot mode
- 3.5 Super Smart Touch Screen
- Edit your own special effects with built-in Magic Frame templates – Wall Art, Old Film, Ripple, Full Moon, Old Record, Magazine, Holiday, Classic TV and more
- Optical Image Stabilizer for clear, sharp images
- Shoot like a pro with Smart Auto 2.0
- Take 720p HD quality video at 30 fps and recording time 4x longer than MJPEG video (H.264 format)
- Invent new looks for your images – Miniature, Vignetting, Half-Tone Dots, Soft Focus, Fish Eye and Classic effects
- Smart Face Recognition
- Built in HDMI Type D with Anynet+
The Samsung WB210 14MP Digital Camera comes in three variants – Black, Red and Silver. It used to sell for $279 retail price but was reduced to as low as $135-$160 at Amazon. It’s because of the upcoming CES 2012 wherein new camera models with more advanced features will be introduced.