The Kodak Easyshare 14MP Digital Camera with 5x Optical Zoom Model #M52 got same resolution and optical zoom as the Kodak Easyshare Z1485 IS 14MP Digital Camera. However, the M52 can take more shots at a longer time because it has a rechargeable Li-ion battery.
Kodak Easyshare M52 14MP Digital Camera Basic Specs and Features:
- 14.0 Megapixels
- 5x optical, 5x digital zoom
- 2.7″ LCD display
- On-Camera Video Editing
- VGA-Quality Movie Recording
- Image Editing Features: Sepia, Image Cropping, Image Rotation, Auto Image Rotation, Date Time Imprinting, On-Camera Video Editing, Digital Red-Eye Reduction
- 64MB of built-in memory
- Image Resolution: Up to 4288 x 3216p
- Accepts Secure High Capacity (SDHC) Card, Secure Digital (SD) Card
- Kodak EasyShare Software Kit included
- Measures 2.2″H x 3.9″W x 0.8″D
- Weighs 0.3 lbs
The Kodak Easyshare 14MP Digital Camera with 5x Optical Zoom (Model No. M52) sells for a regular price of $150, about the same retail price as the Kodak Easyshare C15 12-Megapixel Digital Camera Bundle. However, competing online stores like Amazon, Staples and Target offer it at $85-$100.
Buy 1 Kodak Easyshare M52 14MP Digital Camera, 720p, 5x Optical Zoom, 2.7″ LCD, 28mm Wide Angle Lens (Red) for a discounted price of $69.99 with 1-year manufacturer warranty. This sale price is currently offered at today’s Woot Off sale.
This Kodak M52 compact camera’s price is about $10 more than the Fujifilm FinePix 14MP Digital Camera Model JV200 but it has a better zoom.